Thursday, June 30, 2011

Best Blog Award

    I'm so happy! I just receive the Best Blog Award from the lovely lady *!MakeupbyHannah!*

    The award rules are as follows:

    1) Link back to the person that awarded this to you. See above!

    2) Share 7 random things about yourself.

    1. I don't like corn.
    2. I'm clumsy  ^_^
    3. I'm Christian
    4. I'm too nice.
    5. I love Anime.
    6. Love to joke around and laugh a lot
    7. Being creative

    3) Award some blogs


    4) Answer the following questions:
    Favourite colour? 
    PINK

    Favourite song? 
    Waiting - Emma /Dash Berlin

     Favorite Dessert? 
     Peach Cobbler

    What is annoying you? 
    my work place.

    When you are upset, you? 
     Turn on music and lay on my bed.

    Favourite pet?
    I don't have one but I would like to get a Yorkie one day=^_^=

    Black or white?
     Black

    Biggest fear? 
     Worms

    Best feature? 
    My lips ^_^

    Everyday attitude? 
    Hope for the best, plan for the worst, and take whatever you get.

    What is perfection? 
     Me, you, everyone ^_^

    Guilty pleasure? 
    MakeUp Spoiled


    <3 <3 <3

Post Title

Best Blog Award


Post URL

https://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/best-blog-award.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive