Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VPonsale Dress Review

    In this post, I will be reviewing the quality of a dress I received from Dress.vponsale.co.uk which is a website that sells custom made dresses for all occasions. I decided to let my older sister pick a dress out for herself since her wedding is coming up. The dress she picked is going to be her dancing dress for the wedding.
    When purchasing from online websites, it's best to avoid anything that's made of chiffon because chances are, it will look very cheap in person. This particular dress is made of Taffeta and the quality of the fabric is very nice. The dress she picked is called a mermaid dress because it's very form fitting through the top and middle, with a skirt that flares out near at the bottom to resemble the shape of a mermaid’s tail.

    Price: £144.88 (about $228 USD)
    Color: Ivory
    Fitting: The dress fits my sister perfectly but the bust area is a bit loose because my sister intentionally made it bigger so that she could wear a padded bra. lol
    Impressions: Fabric quality is good, true to color on the website. The intricate details includes a mesh design that is hand sewn onto the dress. This insures that the beads won't come off. Unfortunately, there were a few hanging threads and a fabric marker was missed on a lace at the back (picture below). I had to hand wash that spot myself and cut away the threads that were sticking out. Other than that, I have to say that the dress fits the price.
    Time of delivery: It took about a month to receive the dress after the measurements were given. This is expected since the dress is custom made.

    Back view. I just love the corset!

     Little red marking on the lace. I washed it off a bit.

    Details

    Pictures of my sister wearing the dress.





    Bebexo

Post Title

VPonsale Dress Review


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/vponsale-dress-review.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive