Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat!

    I just received this polish today in the mail from Sephora, I couldn't wait to try it out. I also wanted to post some swatches of it, since its new.

    Spark-tacular top coat is a multi-colored glitter polish in a clear base. This polish is PACKED with glitter! One coat is all you need! It looks like it has 3 different sized hexagon shaped glitters. There are so many colors too, I cannot even begin to name them all! I decided to layer it over white to make it POP!

    OPI Alpine Snow 2 coats
    Artificial light, no flash...




    With one coat of Spark-tacular
    Artificial light, no flash...








    Some close ups of the glitter... 


    I love the way the glitter looks like it is floating over the white. I also used 1 coat of Gelous over the glitter before adding Qtica Extending Top Coat.

    What do you think of this glitter?

Post Title

Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat!


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/sephora-by-opi-spark-tacular-top-coat.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive