Friday, July 8, 2011

Readers Choice! Catrice Iron Mermaiden!

    Part two of this week's Readers Choice winners! Yesterday I mentioned that we ended up with a tie, so I would do a post on both Dirty Berry and Iron Mermaiden.

    Iron Mermaiden (I love the name BTW) is a sheer duochrome. It reminds me of OPI Not Like the Movies and Wet N Wild Gray's Anatomy. I have seen some comparison posts on other blogs so I didn't feel the need to do one myself. I also hear Essence Where is the Party is also a close match.

    Iron Mermaiden seemed to take a bit longer to dry and I ended up with some bubbling. I applied 3 coats this time, and topped it off with Qtica Extending Top Coat. Unfortunately, it was cloudy and rainy all day today so I couldn't get some sunshine shots.

    Artificial light, no flash.








    Catrice is a brand of cosmetics found in Europe. Click HERE to visit their website. Unfortunately, their products are not sold online, you can only purchase them at authorized retailers. 

Post Title

Readers Choice! Catrice Iron Mermaiden!


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/readers-choice-catrice-iron-mermaiden.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive