Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretty and Cute Hual

    My Sister May gave me a sample of this Lioele Triple Beyond Solution BB Cream. She recommend that I try it because it gives full coverage. I tried this on for only 2 weekdays and I really like it, I like it more then my Skin 79 BB cream. I just had to get a full tube of it. I made my purchase this last week and got it today.  ^_^
    My invoice, products I order and free samples
    A Pretty and Cute business card.
    Free Sample:
    Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base and 2 false lashes. Very pretty  =^_^=
    What I order:

    Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher in Peach Pink #1
     Lioele Triple Beyond Solution BB Cream SPF30 pa++

    Full review coming soon! ^_^



Post Title

Pretty and Cute Hual


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/pretty-and-cute-hual.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive