Sunday, July 10, 2011

OPI DS Glamour!

    I got really lucky this weekend and happened to find a couple bottles of DS Glamour at my cousin's salon. She was sitting on a gold mine this entire time and I had no idea! It was the first time I got to go through her stash and I definitely raided it! She also had DS Amethyst, China Glaze LOL, a couple Kaleidoscopes, and a few other HTF OPIs. I got them all at a great price too. She now thinks I am crazy. LOL

    DS Glamour is so beautiful. It has now become one of my all time favorite nail polishes. Application was like a dream, I used 2 coats. I topped it off with Orly Won't Chip. The holo effect is much stronger in person, I feel like these photos don't do it any justice!

    Artificial light, no flash.







    Sunlight, no flash.






    *DROOL*

Post Title

OPI DS Glamour!


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/opi-ds-glamour.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive