Friday, July 8, 2011

NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil Collection & Swatches

     
    Just sharing my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil collection  ^_^
    I have a total of 28 - completed

     Black Bean and Dark Brown

     Horse Raddish, Lime and Rocky Mountain Green
    Oyster, Lavender, Purple and Purple Velvet

     Gold, Bronze, Pure Gold and Yellow


     Strawberry Milk, Hot Pink, Orange and Chery
     
    Baby Blue, Pacific and Electric Blue
    Pots & Pans, Milk, Cottage Cheese and Slate
    French Fries, Yogurt, Iced Mocha and Rust

     
     
    I keep my jumbo pencil in this black container I got from Walmart. I just add a Pucca stick on the front. It looks cute! <3 I love these Jumbo Eye Pencil so much. I'm planning on getting backup on each. ^^


Post Title

NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil Collection & Swatches


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/nyx-jumbo-eye-pencil-collection.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive