Sunday, July 10, 2011

NYC City Mono Eye Shadow S/S Limited Edition Collection 2011 - Short Review

    NYC 
    City Mono Eye Shadow Spring/Summer 
    Limited Edition Collection 2011
    Rite Aid $2.99 each
    There are 10 single shades in this collection.
      Packaging:
     The packaging is the same as the NYC City Dust Duo shadows. 
    Average packaging.
    Back:
    Label with Name, Name of the product and shade. Ingredients is listed inside the label with direction on how to apply.
      Inside packaging: 
    A plastic label with NYC name and a mini applicator, placed over the product.
     
    Top Row: 
    I Love NY, Who's Who?, Broadway Look, In Vogue and Luxury Reborn
    Bottom Row: 
    Buzz List, Front Raw, Manhattan Gaze, High Street and 5th Avenue
    swatches:
    I Love NY, Who's Who?, Broadway Look, In Vogue, Luxury Reborn, Buzz List, Front Raw, Manhattan Gaze, High Street and 5th Avenue
     
    All are matte finishes except I Love NY. As you can see from my swatches above. I Love NY has very light pigmentation and fall outs. I had to swatch it 3 time to get the right amount. =_='' 
    On my eye: Broadway Look and Luxury Reborn
     
    These eyeshadows have great pigmentation. It came on stronger then a few NYC shadows that I have. I had no problem with all except one, I Love NY. o.o''  I try working with I love NY, Who's Who? and Broadway Look but it didn't work so well, it was hard trying to get the right amount on my eyes (I Love NY). So, I went with Broadway Look and Luxury Reborn. It come on pretty nice. Blending them was easy. I'm actually happy that I got these. These are decent eyeshadows, good quality and fair price.


    MakeUp is MakeUp <3
    Rating: 3/5

Post Title

NYC City Mono Eye Shadow S/S Limited Edition Collection 2011 - Short Review


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/nyc-city-mono-eye-shadow-ss-limited.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive