Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1 Dollar Almay Intese i-colors Trios at Dollar Tree - HOT Steal

     

    Hey everyone! I went shopping Monday with 3 of my Sisters to Dollar Tree. Planning on a Hula Birthday Party for Karie this week so we needed a few decorations. ^_^ We browse around and I ended up in the beauty section. LOL! I found 3 Almay Trios! I was really surprise they had these at Dollar Tree. Happy! Shock! and Wow~! I got all 3 trios!

    Almay Intese i-colors Trios for Green eyes, Blue eyes and Hazel eyes
    $1.00 each 
    Another GREAT Savings. . . .  <3



Post Title

1 Dollar Almay Intese i-colors Trios at Dollar Tree - HOT Steal


Post URL

http://shortemohairstyle2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/1-dollar-almay-intese-i-colors-trios-at.html


Visit Short Emo hairstyle for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive